ASSEREN Conference in 2020 is designed to provide opportunities for educators, researchers, and evaluators, within and outside Nigeria to share innovative ideas on:
"Research and Evaluation Dynamics for Functional Education"
In response to the recent global pandemic and subsequent lockdown, the nation has adopted physical distancing as one of the measures for curtailing its spread. It has been observed that members are yearning to participate at the 2020 conference as scheduled. This has made it necessary for ASSEREN to go for a virtual conference this year.
Subthemes to guide the dialogue in this year’s conference are:
• Research and Evaluation in Teacher Education and Teaching
• Evaluation Research for Educational Improvement
• Utilization of Research for National Development
• Evaluation of Social Action Programs for Human Capital Development
• Innovation Evaluation Paradigms
• Technology and Advances in Educational Assessment
• Research and Evaluation for Entrepreneurial Development
• Research in Agriculture, Technology and Environment
• Instrumentation in Educational Research and Evaluation
• Research Issues in Creativity and Artificial Intelligence
Participation Fees are:
Registration (flat rate) 2,500
Full Member's Due (old member) 2,000
Student's Due (old member) 1,500
New Full Member 2,500
New Student Member 2,000
Corporate Member (old) 10,000
Corporate Member (New) 25,000
Paper Vetting 5,000
Uploading of full paper/passport/presentation video: 10th-14th July 2020.
Registration/Payment 10th-17th July 2020.