The conference is designed to provide opportunities for educators, researchers, evaluators within and outside Nigeria to share innovatie ideas on Evaluation for Quality Education and Human Capital Development.
The ongoining dialogue is geared towards improvement of the quality of education and promote national development.
Each prospective presenter is expected to submit an abstract of not more than 250 words to the following email addresses.
Deadline for Submission
Submission of Abstract - 31st May, 2022
Full Paper Submission - 30th June, 2022
1. Evaluation and human capital development
2. Evaluation and quality education
3. Indicators of quality education
4. Evaluation for overcoming challenges of quality education
5. Evaluation for overcoming challenges of quality human capital development
6. Achieving and maintaining quality education
7. Human capital development in the military
8. Quality education and societal security in the military
9. Evaluation of military operations within and outside Nigeria
Topic: Qualitative Data Analysis using ATLAS.ti and Nvivo
Facilitator: Abiodun I. Agunbiade